We have a package for each season
Which one is your favorite?
Package purchases can be applied to a reservation or a gift card.
2 Nights Fall Cider Making Package
$544 + Tax & Gratuity
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodations in either a yurt or a lodge room
- Dinner for two each night (vegetarian, seafood and meat options – Alcohol not included)
- All you can eat healthy buffet breakfast for two both morning
- Make your own apple cider: pick your favorite apples in our orchard, use the cider press (guided) and take your cider home (please bring bottles)
- Half day of kayaks, canoes or yolo boards or go on a guided hike
- 30-minute infrared sauna for two
- Morning meditation & daily Qi Gong session
- Counsel on Cabot Trail & Cape Breton itineraries
Listed as 1 of 5 Quirky Stays On The East Coast of Canada
"A tree top village with Smurf-like domes rising out of the forest and Mongolian yurts in Nova Scotia? Indeed! Cabot Shores on Cape Breton Island entices you to embrace your nomadic roots and connect to nature. You can stay in one of the colourful yurts or opt for a geodesic dome raised up off the ground. Take in the lake views and the Atlantic waters on both sides, while the smell of cedar fills the air. Be sure to have your camera ready to snap a moose photo (they love it there)."
~ North American Traveller