“Where the Mountains Meet the Sea”
Yoga Retreat with SUP Yoga and Hiking August 10-13, 2017
Join Rivkah Rachel for a 3-day yoga retreat adventure in the gorgeous Cape Breton Highlands! Discover the unique landscapes of eastern Canada, and of your self through movement and stillness. Enjoy delicious local meals, explore new terrain, and make new friends.
Open to yogis and adventurers of all levels and all genders.
$649 per person for shared accommodations in chalet
$700 – $900 for private accommodations or shared accommodations in yurts or geodesic domes. Camping is also available (please inquire for pricing)
*$150 for SUP rental for 3 days*
– 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, tea and snacks
– daily yoga classes
– 3 SUP (stand up paddle board) classes
– Guided hikes along the famous Cabot Trail
– Tour of local organic brewery
– Experience Cape Breton Music and culture
– 3 nights accommodations
-SUP equipment rental ($150 for 3 days)
-transport to/from Cabot Shores
-yoga mat + props
-massages or other wellness services
- Initial Inquiry: Please call or email Rivkah email@example.com 514-560-7116 to chat about your interest in the retreat. She would love to talk to you and make sure this retreat is right for you!
- Confirm booking: please call Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort 1-866-929-2584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your payment and select your accommodation options.
- Once your booking is confirmed you will be invited to the Facebook Group and receive your welcome package.