- This event has passed.
Oct. 13 – Annual Thanksgiving Celebration
October 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$37
Join us on Sunday, October 13 for our annual Thanksgiving Feast in the Cabot Shores Bistro. Bring friends and loved ones, share what you’re thankful for, and participate in a guided afternoon walk on the Red Island Trail.
Thanksgiving Buffet will run from 6-7:30pm and cost $37/adult, $20/kid 10 and under.
Thanksgiving Buffet Menu
*v = vegan; gf = gluten-free
- Vegetable soup (v/gf)
- Garden salad (v option/gf))
- Bread or rolls (gf bread on request)
- Turkey, with stuffing, gravy & cranberry/apple sauce/chutney (v/gf)
- Lentil Nut Loaf with marinara sauce (v)
- Mashed potatoes (v option/gf)
- Sweet potato dish (v/gf)
- Roasted vegetable medley (v/gf)
- Fruit crisp (v option/gf)
- Pumpkin pie
- Chocolate truffles (v/gf)
Afternoon Guided Hike
Arrive early to enjoy a guided hike to Red Island Trail, located 3km from Cabot Shores, starting at 3pm. Red Island Trail is an hour and a half round trip, suitable for all fitness levels. This beautiful trail has stunning sights from ocean beaches to dense forest.