- This event has passed.
Acoustic Fest at Cabot Shores October 16, 2021
We are excited about Acoustic Fest, Saturday, October 16! We hope you will join us!
The music goes from 4pm to 10pm. The band Golden Wind arrives around 4pm and will be setting up and jamming. Other musicians including Tom Mills, Janet Bickerton, Shelly Allen, and Dr. Paul, with others perhaps making surprise appearances.
- Golden Wind — a band of bass, guitar, electric drums and electric piano with several singers including the fabulous Martina Lewis
- Shelly Allen — guitar and percussion, singer/songwriter
- Janet Bickerton — guitar, singer/songwriter
- Tom Mills — guitar, banjo, singer/songwriter
- Dr. Paul — trombone, harmonica
The main event begins at 7pm with a variety show featuring a series of musicians and music jams. Maybe you yourself will end up on stage before the night is over!
Start your evening with a delicious three-course dinner in the Cabot Shores Bistro. Let us know of any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate. Please email your menu selections and desired seating time so that we can prepare for your visit.
Please choose one item from each category for your three-course meal:
- Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
- Barbecue Pork with potato salad and coleslaw (GF)
- Haddock Pie with rice and vegetables
- Sri Lankan Curry on a bed of rice (GF, VG)
- Fruit Crisp with whipped cream
- Chocolate Cake with whipped cream & chocolate drizzle
- Chocolate Truffles (VG, GF)
6, 6:30, or 7 pm: Dinner at Cabot Shores Bistro (Your evening starts at the time for which you set your dinner reservation.)
7-9 pm: Concert with our musicians
Tickets and Reservations: