Cabot Shores is Open while following provincial and federal guidelines for the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), including social distancing, enhanced sanitation, no assembly of more than 5 people.
Our team is committed to providing a safe experience for our guests, staff and greater community and you can learn about our Covid-19 pandemic procedures through the following link.
Stay Informed With These Additional Resources
Updates and our commitment to your safety
- Read more here about our current policies in response to Covid-19 and stay up to date with ongoing updates
Related blogs on what is currently available at Cabot Shores
- Shelter in Place Lodging at Cabot Shores
- Why Stay Longer at Cabot Shores: 4 Unique Experiences
- 3 Reasons to Plan a Longer Stay at Cabot Shores
- Birders Unite at Cabot Shores: See at Least 42 Local Species
- Check out our packages to find the right option for you
- Take a look at our different accommodations where you can safety social distance and still enjoy a comfortable stay. From chalets, yurts, the lodge, and more, we can offer an option for your needs.
- Can't visit right now but dream of spending some time at Cabot Shores? Buy a gift certificate now to use within the next 2 years!
- Coming soon!