From gathering spaces and lodging, to meals and activities, we cater to your vision and help you create a one-of-a-kind experience!
Cabot Shores has hosted many events over the years -- weddings, family reunions, corporate training, wellness retreats, and more. With our variety of gathering spaces, unique lodging, and full service bistro in a beautiful natural setting, Cabot Shores makes it easy for you and your guests to enjoy time together.
SPECIAL EVENTS SPACE
- Common space ideal for events, training, yoga, and other group activities.
- 2000 square feet with attached 24X24 foot sun deck.
- High ceilings and numerous windows admit natural light.
- Kitchenette for preparing simple snacks and hot beverages.
- Two small bathrooms, each with shower.
- Sliding glass divider partitions the room for two breakout groups.
- Space can be reconfigured into sleeping areas for 8 guests, with 2 twin trundle beds and 2 large futons.
- Available: folding chairs and tables, ping pong table, yoga mats, hot tub on sun deck.
RED DRAGON EVENT YURT
- 20 foot yurt with beautifully painted woodwork.
- High ceilings, two large doors, and one glass door admitting natural light.
- Yurt top can be opened in dry weather for ventilation and star-gazing.
- Wood stove and electric heater for cooler months.
- Surrounding deck with optional hot tub.
- Adjacent fire pit.
- Washrooms close at hand.
- Space can be reconfigured into sleeping area for 8 guests, with 2 twin trundle beds and 2 large futons.
- Available: folding chairs and tables, kitchen access in nearby Special Events Space building.
WHIFF'S LODGE GREAT ROOM
- Common space ideal for dining, music, and workshops.
- 2000 square feet of lodge setting with views toward the water.
- Stage for musical and spoken performances.
- Bar with bar-tending.
- Large deck with picnic tables for outdoor gatherings.
- Adjacent to outdoor stage, fire pit, wood-fired pizza oven and rustic barbecue.
- Available: tables, chairs, piano, musical instruments; hot tub on deck.