Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
Sydney Airport, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
There is a direct flight to Sydney airport from Toronto (YYZ) operated by Westjet as well as connecting flights through Halifax(YHY) operated by Air Jazz.
Car rentals are available at the airport such as Ace Rent a Car
It is just under an hour’s drive from Sydney airport to Cabot Shores.
Directions from Sydney Airport top Cabot Shores
- Take PH125 in direction of Sidney Mines until you reach the PH105.
- Go West on PH105 in direction of Baddeck.
- Either take the exit 12 and take the Englishtown Ferry across the bay or take the longer and drier route by leaving at Exit 11 and joining the Cabot trail
- Follow the Cabot trail north until you reach Indian Brook.
- Turn right into Cabot Shores’ entrance after the bridge and the fire station.