Halifax Airport, Nova Scotia
Halifax airport can be reached by most major airlines.
Once at Halifax you can either rent a car and make the 4 hour drive to Cabot Shores or get a shuttle bus.
Travel Directions for Halifax Airport to Cabot Shores
- Take Provincial Highway 102 in direction of Truro and follow it for 45 miles until Truro.
- Take the Trans Canada 104 east for 100 miles in direction of Antigonish-Cape Breton
- After the Canso Causeway, go north on PH105 towards Baddeck.
- About 20 miles after Baddeck, take exit 11
- Follow the Cabot Trail (north) for about 25 miles until you reach Indian Brook.
- Turn right after the bridge and the fire station into Cabot Shores