Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, tipi, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
Halifax Airport, Nova Scotia
Halifax airport can be reached by most major airlines.
Once at Halifax you can either rent a car and make the 4 hour drive to Cabot Shores or get a shuttle bus.
Travel Directions for Halifax Airport to Cabot Shores
- Take Provincial Highway 102 in direction of Truro and follow it for 45 miles until Truro.
- Take the Trans Canada 104 east for 100 miles in direction of Antigonish-Cape Breton
- After the Canso Causeway, go north on PH105 towards Baddeck.
- About 20 miles after Baddeck, take exit 11
- Follow the Cabot Trail (north) for about 25 miles until you reach Indian Brook.
- Turn right after the bridge and the fire station into Cabot Shores