Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
“Lobster and Flowers Still-life Painting “
When: May 21-23, 2010
Where: At Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort at Indian
Who: Open to begin & intermediate level painters
(only 10 accepted)
What’s the Experience?
- Painting and connecting with other Artists
- Renewal in a stunning natural setting
- Fun & creative adventure
What You’ll Get
- Enjoy time for painting with creature comforts all included–excellent meals, four star lodging, a relaxing setting on the Atlantic & Indian Brooks
- Be inspired and develop your painting skills
- Discover the natural beauty of Cape Breton Island at Cabot Shores – stroll along Indian Brook….venture out to the beach….or simply observe eagles and thrush from the deck of Whiff’s Lodge
- Join us for a lobster feast on Saturday night followed by music
- Share and discuss your work during the Artists’ Receptions and during Happy Hour
- Bring your kit & panels
- Participation is limited to 10 – reserve your space!
- And Save with for early registration on this all-inclusive Package
Interested? Want More details?
Hear An Interview with Gillian McCulloch
Tell Us About You in a Brief Survey
Ready To Sign Up Now?
Want the Details, Details, Details First?
Workshop Fee + Lodging + Meals + Feast + Reception + Music+Adventures
=All Inclusive $650*
Early Bird Special –Apply here for $590 if you register by March28:
To Reserve Your Place
Call 866 929 2584 or write email@example.com
Early Bird Bonus Third Night Free (first 3 people registered in full)
Stay a Third Night on Us and Paint with Gillian the next day
Apply for Early Bird
Please fill out application (request at firstname.lastname@example.org) and
send us now: Name, address, phone
- Paint longer with Gillian (she’ll be in the studio, anyway) and as part of the Artist In Residence, there to lead and coach and gather aspiring artists