Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
Where do I shower when I am staying at the yurt or the tipi?
– There are shower and washroom facilities in the lodge for guests staying in the tipi and yurt.
Is there electricity in the yurt?
– No there is no electricity or running water in the yurt.
How far is the yurt from the lodge?
– About a 3 minute walk.
How many people can sleep in the yurt/tipi?
– The yurt sleeps up to four people
– The tipi can sleep up to 5 people
Are there linens provided in the yurt/tipi?
– Yes, linens are provided for guests staying in the yurt or tipi. We also have extra sleeping bags for colder nights