Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, tipi, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
1) Do we bring our own linens to Cabot Shores?
-Linens are provided in all rooms
2) Is there WIFI in the lodge rooms?
-Yes there is WIFI at the lodge and in the rooms
3) Are there coffee machines in the lodge rooms?
– There are no coffee machines in the rooms; however, we have self serve coffee in the lodge throughout the day.
4) Are there shared bathrooms in the lodge rooms?
– Each lodge room has their own bathroom
5) Is there cell phone reception at Cabot Shores?
– There is usually not cell phone reception right at Cabot Shores, but there is on the Cabot Trail and at the Englishtown Ferry area —about 3 miles away.
6) What about computer service…DSL, wireless, dial up?
– There is wireless internet in the lodge.
7) Is there Satellite TV?
– There is no cable TV, satellite TV etc…
8) Do you have laundry facilities at your location?
– There are coin operated laundry facilities in our lodge. The washer takes 2 loonies and the dryer takes 4 quarters.
Detergent – do I need to bring my own?
– Laundry detergent can be purchased the front desk (per load)