1) Do we bring our own linens to Cabot Shores?
-Linens are provided in all rooms
2) Is there WIFI in the lodge rooms?
-Yes there is WIFI at the lodge and in the rooms
3) Are there coffee machines in the lodge rooms?
- There are no coffee machines in the rooms; however, we have self serve coffee in the lodge throughout the day.
4) Are there shared bathrooms in the lodge rooms?
- Each lodge room has their own bathroom
5) Is there cell phone reception at Cabot Shores?
- There is usually not cell phone reception right at Cabot Shores, but there is on the Cabot Trail and at the Englishtown Ferry area —about 3 miles away.
6) What about computer service…DSL, wireless, dial up?
- There is wireless internet in the lodge.
7) Is there Satellite TV?
- There is no cable TV, satellite TV etc…
8) Do you have laundry facilities at your location?
- There are coin operated laundry facilities in our lodge. The washer takes 2 loonies and the dryer takes 4 quarters.
Detergent – do I need to bring my own?
- Laundry detergent can be purchased the front desk (per load)