Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, tipi, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
1) Where are the campgrounds at Cabot Shores?
– There is a campground in our apple orchard, and another one beside Indian Brook
2) Where do I shower when I am staying at a campsite?
– There is a shower and a bathroom for campers on the red deck beside “Dolly’s House”
What is “Dolly’s House”?
– Where the staff and interns live.
3) How far are the campgrounds from the lodge?
– About a 5 minute walk
4) What is “lodge camping”?
– “Lodge camping” is what Dr. Paul says is “designed for folks who want to be close
to nature, but not too close”.
You set up a tent often between the lodge and the Tipi, with a fire and picnic table,
but also the lodge nearby, with its washrooms and solar powered shower, high
speed wireless internet and Bistro. The Great Room is right there on rainy days…