Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
Planning a Special Event, Contact us here!
Please see below for upcoming events, including concerts, Chef’s Tastings, group meditation, and guided hikes.
Concert & Food Events
- Feb. 17 – Special 4-Course Valentine’s Dinner and Concert with Keith Mullins. Tickets are $60+tax & optional gratuity and include both meal and music.
Purchase online or phone 902-929-2584.
- Feb 3—Guided hike with Anne-Claude Pepin along home trails in Skir Dhu. Meet by 1:00 pm at #43244 Cabot Trail, Skir Dhu. Poles/water/snowshoes.
- Feb 10—Carmel and John Gallant host today’s hike on their property at the end of Rear Munroe Point Rd. Meet by 1:00 pm at #50402 R. Munroe Point Rd. (in approx. 2 km from the Cabot Trail, only home on this road). Poles/water/snowshoes or skis.
- Feb 17—Guided hike following what remains of the Old Cabot Trail, Rear Barrachois (this would have been the original link to the shore). Meet by 1:00 pm at the metal bridge (swimming hole site) in Rear Tarbotvale. Poles/water/snowshoes or skis.
- Feb 24—Jim, Wanda, Don and Ellen share in guiding and hosting today’s hike along Lewis Mountain Rd. trails (the old Morrison farm property). Meet by 10:00 am (note: morning start time) at #50913 Cabot Trail. Dogs welcome. Light lunch to follow the outing. Poles/water/snowshoes or skis.
For upcoming Yoga Retreats please visit our Retreats page.
Looking to organize a meeting or holiday for your company, family or friends? Please head over to our special occasions page to find out about accommodations, meal options and more!