Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
The trees are showing all shades from yellow to dark red, the apples are ripe and sweet and the weather is still pleasant on the shores of Cape Breton Island. Perfect time for a Cider Making Getaway!
The foliage is changing during October and into early November, local hikes to waterfalls are nearby and you can still do some paddling of canoes, kayaks and yolo boards… In our GoBistro, our talented chefs Ron & Nicole serve dishes appreciating fall flavours, from vegetarian over meat to fish or seafood. Come enjoy Indian Summer on Cape Breton, using Cabot Shores as your home base for exploring the Cabot Trail!
This is a package for everyone in love with DIY, good food and enjoying the great outdoors in this beautiful season…
2 Nights Cider Making Getaway for 2 – $544 + tax and gratuity
- 2 days, 1 night accommodations in either a yurt, lodge room or dome in season
- Dinner for two each night (vegetarian, seafood and meat options – Alcohol not included)
- All you can eat healthy buffet breakfast for two both morning
- Make your own apple cider: pick your favorite apples in our orchard, use the cider press (guided) and take your cider home (please bring bottles)
- Take out a kayak, canoe or stand up paddle board or go on a guided hike
- 30-minute infrared sauna for two
- Morning meditation and daily Qi Gong session
- Counsel on Cabot Trail & Cape Breton itineraries
After booking the package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us under 1-866-929-2584 with your preferred dates and lodging.
If you’re a family, a group of friends or looking for a longer stay or a private chalet, give us a call and we’re happy to customize a package for you!