4 Comfortable 4 Star Chalets
Nestled amongst the trees and along the shoreline, Cabot Shores’s 4-star Chalets can accommodate up to 8 people. They combine exceptional comfort with a genuine feeling of simplicity and peace. Each chalet is characterized by a different roof color and its own specific interior organization and decoration; however, they were all created along the same principles:
- Wide-open spaces for gatherings of groups, friends, families and couples; they are ideal for special occasions.
- Built with beautiful natural materials; exposed timber facades and high quality furniture and equipment.
- A direct view of the ocean and easy access to the shore.
Click on the link below to find out more about each chalet.
Each Chalet includes:
- 2 bedrooms, with a combination of queen, double and twin beds, depending on your needs
- 2 bathrooms
- A living room with double pull-out futon, armchairs, TV, DVD & VCR
- A sitting area for quiet reading and tea-time
- A dining area with a table and chairs
- A fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge, stove, oven, microwave, and all necessary pots, dishes and cutlery
- Ceiling fans and electric heat
- A covered deck facing the ocean
The chalets are well spaced on the property and off the road and main driveways, to ensure tranquility and privacy. The Lodge, beach and other amenities are just a few minutes away by foot. The Tan Chalet is wheelchair accessible, barrier free with ramps, in addition to having a wheelchair accessible shower.
Similarly to the rest of our amenities, the Chalets are all 100% non-smoking.
Other services and amenities include: fire-pits, laundry service, high speed wireless internet access in lodge, canoe and kayak rentals, evening entertainment, tours, guided expeditions, workshops, retreats and wellness services by appointment: acupuncture, massage, yoga, qi gong and meditation.