Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
Having reflected in gratitude on the amazing learning and accomplishments of our 2011 Volunteers, we now set forth our vision for 2012.
We are inviting people interested in Service-Learning at Cabot Shores who…
* Wish to live in a community of people who enjoy working, serving, learning and growing together
* Aspire tol bring their kindness, generosity, an open mind, curiosity, skill, willingness, and full participation to everything they are asked to do
* Wish to learn about & expeirence Healing Arts such as meditation, Qi Gong, Morning Yoga with the intention of developing or deepening a daily body-mind practice
* Will do their […]
Our heartfelt Thank You to all the Interns, Wwoofers, Helpx-ers and other Volunteers that helped out at Cabot Shores in 2011. What an amazing team! Well done, we could not have made it without you!!
Here are some of the projects you did for Cabot Shores:
In March, when our firewood supply ran low, an arborist from BC, spent 2 days cutting wood along Indian Brook.
In May, during the few sunny days that month, two of us put in the seeds for the entire early garden crop; the tipi and yurt were put up, set up and decorated; a new […]
At last, just before 2010 comes to a close, some reflections, aspirations and foremost many heartfelt Thank You’s to the amazing interns and wwoofers (“willing workers on organic farms”) who generously gave of themselves and of their energy to Cabot Shores over the past eight months.
Interns, Wwoofers, an Artist- and a Healing Artist-in-Residence worked and lived with us from 2 days to 2 months and more. Some of the highlight projects they participated in include:
* Assisting in setting up and managing the first Internship program at Cabot Shores
* Bringing an artist’s eye […]