Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
1) Does the guest house kitchen have small appliances (e.g. toaster, microwave, coffee maker)? – There is a coffee maker, toaster and microwave. 2) Does the guest house have TV, VCR/DVD? – We have a TV available that can be moved upon request into the guesthouse, as well as VCR/DVD machines Tweet
1) Are there laundry facilities at Breton Cove?
-Yes there is a washer and dryer.
2) How far is Breton Cove from Cabot Shores?
– 13km North
3) Are dishes provided in the kitchen at Breton Cove?
4) Are linens provided at Breton Cove?
– Yes, linens are provided
5) Is there cell phone reception or internet at Breton Cove?
– There is no internet at Breton Cove; however, you can stop by the Lodge at Cabot Shores anytime to use the WIFI.
– There is cell phone reception
6) How is the hiking near Breton Cove?
You have hiking right out the door. You are on 60 acres along […]
Click on the type of lodging to view frequently asked questions… Chalets Lodge Rooms Yurt/Tipi Camping Breton Cove Adventure Guest House Tweet
1) We would like to find out what we might need to bring with us to enjoy the cooking facilities in the chalet…are things like salt and pepper already there?
What about coffee filters?
Are there pots big enough to cook lobsters?
– It’s a full kitchen: stove with oven, microwave, sink, fridge with small freezer, toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, cooking pots and dishes & cutlery.
-We do supply coffee filters, dish soap, hand soap, dish towels, pot holders and such. If you need additional things, please feel free to let us know and we are usually able to supply them
Where do I shower when I am staying at the yurt or the tipi? – There are shower and washroom facilities in the lodge for guests staying in the tipi and yurt. Is there electricity in the yurt? – No there is no electricity or running water in the yurt. How far is the yurt […]
1) Do we bring our own linens to Cabot Shores? -Linens are provided in all rooms 2) Is there WIFI in the lodge rooms? -Yes there is WIFI at the lodge and in the rooms 3) Are there coffee machines in the lodge rooms? – There are no coffee machines in the rooms; however, we […]
1) Where are the campgrounds at Cabot Shores? – There is a campground in our apple orchard, and another one beside Indian Brook 2) Where do I shower when I am staying at a campsite? – There is a shower and a bathroom for campers on the red deck beside “Dolly’s House” What is “Dolly’s […]