Open year round. Choose between a beautiful chalet, a magical yurt, a treetop or tranquility dome, cozy lodge room, or a campsite. Cabot Shores is the perfect base camp to explore Cape Breton and the Cabot Trial. But first, explore our great packages.
3rd Annual Cabot Trail Writers Festival From September 30-October 2nd
Take in excellent Nova Scotia writers, sculptors, musicians and more, just
down the Trail from us at North River Hall.
- Poet laureate of Halifax–Shantay Grant
- Scotia Giller prize winner–Johanna Skibsrud
- Rogers Fiction Prize winner–Alexander Macleod
And local artists:
- Storyteller and singer-songwriter–Bill Connall
- Singer-songwriter (and sea kayaker)–Angelo Spinazolla
- Iron sculptor–Gordon Kennedy
Workshops, readings, panels and music are sprinkled around
North River Hall, schools and fall foliage graces the Cabot Trail.
Cabot Shores has special all inclusive lodging/food and if you
say you’re attending the festival these “harvest” packages are available to you
Call us at 902 929 2584 and “Cabot Trail Writers’ Festival” or email us