Enjoy Cabot Trail Amenities At Guest Cottage Rates
(Live All 4 Seasons at an Indian Brook Resort)
How To Avoid High Lodging Costs on the Cabot Trail Off Season & On
Sometimes you’re on a budget or are booking late…Or you’d rather spend money on food, drink and adventures, even a massage.
That’s why you will enjoy the original “Guest Cottage” on Cabot Shores’ Wilderness Resort. The cottage is nicknamed
The Adventurers’ Guest House, since over the years the guests have included artists, families, adventurers such as fishermen, hunters, naturalists, birders, photographers and more. Even occasionally, the traveler stopping here on back from Newfoundland ferry for a stay on Cape Breton…
You are on a 55 acre wilderness resort, on the Atlantic, on Church Pond, on Indian Brook and you’re looking now above at the Cabot Trail with a rainbow overhead. You can lodge 4 easily. In the living room, you can squeeze in two more, and it’s also pet-friendly… Or just enjoy the whole place for yourselves.
You have the hiking, the swimming, the fishing, the restaurant and music of the lodge, but you are paying about 50% off what you’d spend per night for the more fancy stuff. .
in a chalet or even a two room, lodge suite. A big difference is you have your own kitchen, dining room and deck.
You are on the Cabot Trail. You are living at an adventure destination, which has the slogan of
“Comfort at the Edge of the Indian Brook Wilderness”
What Do You Have, What Are You Missing?
- A full kitchen with stove, microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator (no dishwasher!).
- A deck looking east towards lodge (no ocean view, unless you walk outside)
- A big picture window looking out towards the woods (south)
- A full bath: sink, toilet, shower/bath (it’s not fancy! it is functional and clean)
- full kitchen (no dishwasher)
- A living room/dining room (phone and high speed internet can be installed)
- 2 small bedrooms (one for a couple; the other with single beds–for 2 or 3)
- Fold out bed in the living room
- Winterized with electric heat
- Can have dvd/vcr player at no charge (dvd’s and library of 300 plus movies, many good for kids, in the lodge for $2 a DAY)
Here is where you are on the property.
The Boudreau Family Playing A Concert in Whiff’s Lodge
- On site and nearby hiking for all level trekkers
- Swimming and fishing (with a license) for trout
- Canoe/kayak rental
- Guided hikes and adventures
- Licensed restaurant with occasional live music (and beer and wine and spirits)
- Infrared sauna
- Hot tub rental
- Massage or acupuncture by appointment
- Workshops and retreats
Wildlife & The Experience of Cabot Shores
That gives you a bit of a picture of the Adventurers Guest House at Cabot Shores. It’s just a place to sleep and eat and play some while experiencing adventures at Cabot Shores and along the Cabot Trail and Cape Breton. Or just a place to live and make your home over several seasons…on Cape Breton Island.
Call 866-929 2584 for reservations. Utilities extra. Rates depend on length of stay. References required.