Whether you’re a family, a bunch of friends, or a group, treasure time together and experience an adventure a day. This package is ideal for 4 or more people. Available from May 15, 2015 to October 15, 2015.
- 7 days, 6 nights in a private chalet or farmhouse (suitable for larger groups)
- One restaurant meal
- One wood-fired outdoor pizza cookout (learn more about our outdoor pizza parties here!)
- Two half days of kayaks, canoes, and/or stand up paddle boards
- Guided hike with cookout to one of the following:
- Red Island Trail
- Widow’s Veil Falls
- Beachcombing on Bald Eagle Beach
- Cabot Trail itinerary customized for you
- Morning meditation and Qi Gong sessions
- Free pet stay!
BONUS OFFER: Snap a photo of a moose, bald eagle or the local beaver, then post to our Facebook page. Get a free 30-minute infrared sauna.
Beautiful wooden chalets with a perfect combination of rustic charm and modern conveniences. Each furnished individually with a combination of Queen-sized, doubles, single beds and pull-outs, as well as two full bathrooms and a full kitchen. Can accommodate 6-8 guests and are pet friendly.
$2699 plus tax – 4 people Book today.
Breton Cove Farm House
A home away from home. Our traditional farm house is nestled up in the secluded hills of Breton Cove. This restored homestead welcomes large groups of family and friends, and can accommodates up to 12 guests. Full kitchen, two bathrooms and large living room, with outdoor fire pit and trails through the old growth forest to the ocean look off available on site.
$3499 plus tax – 8 people Book today.
Want to customize the package or enjoy a longer stay? Call us toll free at 1-866-929-2584