Make Cabot Shores Your Home Base on Cape Breton
Discover YOUR Favorite Cabot Trail
While enjoying the ease & natural elegance of the Cabot Trail’s unique & only 4 Season, 4 Star Wilderness Resort along the Atlantic, Church Pond & Indian Brook.
View of Cabot Shores from the Cabot Trail
An Adventure A Day…
From Mild to Wild
With 55 acres for you to explore here at Cabot Shores, as well as directions to all of Cape Breton Island’s inexhaustible experiences, you can be sure you won’t have any lack of activities to complete, on your own or with the aid of local guides and experts. Check out our Adventures Page – Whether you are paddling or hiking, whale watching or enjoying concert, taking scenic drives or finding great photo opportunities, we have friendly and hospitable people to answer all of your questions and point you in the right direction.
Here is an Intro Video to Cabot Shores
4 Star Lodging, 1st Class Dining
Experience Comfort at the Edge of the Wilderness
Whether you’re staying in the Lodge, the Chalets, or in the Tipi or Yurt, you’ll enjoy all the amenities of a 4-star resort. Within a stones throw of the Atlantic Ocean, Church Pond and Indian Brook. You can swim, fish and beach comb, or just kick back and relax on the deck or in a Japanese Ofuro soaking tub. Join us for some world famous Nova Scotia seafood, a BBQ, and fresh veggies from our garden. Hungry? Celebrate–eat & drink & be merry in the Bistro.
How to Find Us: Your Gateway to the Cabot Trail, at Indian Brook
On the Atlantic side of Cape Breton, 10km (6 miles) north of the Englishtown Ferry (exit 12 off TransCanada 105).
GPS: N 46º 22.371′ W 060º 31.779′
Or CONTACT US
What you’d like in Accommodations, Special Occasions, Your Adventures or Retreats
Retreat for Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia
6 Reasons For You
Come Stay, Play and Celebrate
- 100% Personalized service, ensuring experiences that bring a smile to your face each time you remember your stay on Cape Breton Island.
- 4 Star Lodging & Amenities, in your choice of accommodations, private room, chalets, camping, tipi or yurt.
- A 10,000-year-old gathering place at the Atlantic and along the waterfall fed Indian Brook wilderness.
- Nature, cultural adventures by day; comfort, stimulating interaction by night.
- Great Bistro with garden to table vegetables (vegans and vegetarians welcome); Nova Scotia seafood, local meat and vegetables and fruits
- “Green Resort” with eco friendly energy, hikes out the door, canoeing and kayaking on site.
Book & Stay With Us Today! (for all prices and availability and reservations)